denshanime
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Katsucon 2012

2 participantes

Katsucon 2012 Empty Katsucon 2012

Mensaje  Densha Otaku Dom 22 Jul - 10:51

Katsucon 2012 Ffxiii_2_serah_farron_iv_by_yuuri_k_sama-d5096x5

Katsucon is a fan convention for anime, manga and Japanese culture enthusiasts. It is an annual three-day event held in or around Washington D.C.. Katsucon is traditionally held in February over Presidents Day weekend.

History

Cosplay at the 2008 ConventionKatsucon began in 1995 in the Holiday Inn Executive Center in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Katsucon enjoyed steady growth for its first three years until breaking the 1,000 attendee mark and outgrowing the HIEC in 1997. In 1998, Katsucon moved operations to Washington, D.C. area and, for one year, was held in the Radisson Mark Center.

From 1999 until 2001, Katsucon was held in the Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Crystal City, Virginia. In 2002, Katsucon left Virginia for the first time was held at the Marriott in Baltimore. In 2003 and 2004 Katsucon returned to Crystal City (Arlington), Virginia. For 2005, Katsucon moved up the street and was held at two adjoining hotels: The Crystal City Marriott and Sheraton. From 2006 through 2008, the convention moved to the Omni Shoreham Hotel, located in Washington D.C. The convention returned to the Hyatt Regency Crystal City for 2009. It was held at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center at National Harbor from 2010 through 2012.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katsucon

Densha Otaku
Densha Otaku
Sensei
Sensei

PAÍS : Perú

SIGNO CHINO : Perro

EMPLEO/OCIO : The Passenger...I am the passenger and I ride and I ride I ride through the city's backsides I see the stars come out of the sky yeah the bright and hollow sky you know it looks so good tonight

HUMOR : Hakuna Matata

COMO TE SIENTES HOY : Movin' on Without You...Everything I Do, I Do is For You

Katsucon 2012 Empty Re: Katsucon 2012

Mensaje  Ultra Trunks Dom 22 Jul - 12:16

esto si es un verdadero COSPLAY Katsucon 2012 8149

no como la imitacion de cosplay que vemmos por aca Katsucon 2012 207868 Katsucon 2012 207868 Katsucon 2012 207868
Ultra Trunks
Ultra Trunks
MasterPop
MasterPop

SIGNO CHINO : Rata

EMPLEO/OCIO : Super Saiyajin con Sobredosis de semillas del ermitañO

HUMOR : Depende de la situación.. :3

COMO TE SIENTES HOY : Ztoy bienn...! ^^

Mensaje  Densha Otaku Dom 22 Jul - 20:26

Siempre digo que en eventos y concursos de cosplay estamos muy lejos de aquellos otakus que hacen de este hobbie una profeción como lo demuestran en el Katsucon 2012.

Densha Otaku
Densha Otaku
Sensei
Sensei

SIGNO CHINO : Perro

EMPLEO/OCIO : The Passenger...I am the passenger and I ride and I ride I ride through the city's backsides I see the stars come out of the sky yeah the bright and hollow sky you know it looks so good tonight

HUMOR : Hakuna Matata

COMO TE SIENTES HOY : Movin' on Without You...Everything I Do, I Do is For You

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado